How we can help.
Are you a refugee and do you want to return to your profession or trade in the UK?
A RefuAid: Equal Access Loan will help if you are struggling to pay for the cost of completing the licensing or training you need to return to work in your field in the UK.
The RefuAid: Equal Access Loan is a character-based interest-free lending program dedicated to helping refugees succeed in the UK.
Please note asylum-seekers are not eligible at this point in time.
RefuAid - Equal Access Loans may be used for:
- Short-Term (2 years or less) training
- Exam fees with a professional governing association
- Travel expenses to and from an exam
- Qualification assessments
- Professional Association Fees
- Books and Course Materials
- Living allowance during study time
- Other related expenses
*Please note we do not currently fund Masters degrees.
- You have up to four years to repay the loan
- Your loan is administered from our loan partners Street UK.
- Your loan will be registered in order for you to being building a credit history in the UK.